No products in the cart.
Emergency and Safety Systems Pty Ltd
Good information privacy practices are an everyday part of the way Emergency and Safety Systems runs its business.
Emergency and Safety Systems complies with the 10 National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended (“the Act”). These Principles regulate the way in which Australian private sector organisations like Emergency and Safety Systems can collect, use, keep secure and disclose personal information.
Where possible, we collect your personal information directly from you. The personal information we collect is necessary to provide you with our goods and services.
Use and Disclosure
The primary purposes for which we collect personal information about you are:
- to provide you with our goods and services;
- to provide you with advertising, marketing and promotional materials about Emergency and Safety Systems (unless you choose not to receive them);
- to facilitate our internal business operations and fulfil any legal requirements;
- to manage and improve our customer relationships.
We treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. We will not disclose your personal information outside our company unless:
- you consent;
- it is required in the course of providing goods and services to you;
- it is to our Associates for the primary purposes stated above;
- it is required to enable us to outsource some of our functions or to engage third party contractors on a strict confidential basis;
- it is for external administrative purposes on a strict confidential basis; or
- we are required to do so by law.
We do not disclose your personal information (including your email address) to any third party for the purpose of allowing them to direct market their products or services to you. If you do not wish to receive advertising, marketing and promotional materials about Emergency and Safety Systems, please contact us.