No products in the cart.
Perfect for a wide range of applications, the multi-purpose ROK40 is a unique solution to a range of lighting needs – use it as a reversing light, a motorbike handlebar light or even as a work light while camping! Available in a range of beam patterns the new ROK40 utility work light from Lightforce is a handy addition to any vehicle or tool kit.
Available in two configurations; a spot and a flood, this compact multifunction 40w LED light can be used in almost any application! For superior performance, the ROK40 utilises 96% efficient reflectors producing smooth well balanced beam patterns resulting in increased distance, volume and intensity combined with high grade CREE US chipsets and drivers.
The 5000k colour temperature will match in with the rest of the Lightforce LED range, allowing a consistently clear, bright and white light for all uses. Combine this with a lumen output of 3200 and an efficient current draw of 2.1A @ 13.2v and you’ve got a versatile light that’s strong yet simple to use!
- High pressure cast aluminium body
- IP69K Rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant Polycarbonate lens
- Custom fabricated dual injected moulded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable
- Military specification waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Deutsch waterproof connector
- RoHS certified
- 3 Year warranty
- Available in ‘spot’ or ‘flood’ configurations
- Wiring harness included
- Instant on
ROK40 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- 40W (4 x10w CREE chipsets)
- Input voltage range: 9-36V DC
- Current draw: 2.1A @ 13.2v
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- Output 3200 Lumen
- 50,000+ Hour LED lifespan
- Input cable 450mm (17.72″)
- Operating temperature -40°C to 63°C (-40°F to 145°F)
- Weight 716 grams (25 oz)